Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Painted Rock 2012 Chardonnay Release

I don't usually do this folks, but Painted Rock has just announced the release of their new Chardonnay and I was so pleased to hear about it that I thought I would pass along the information.

Get your orders in early is all I can say~! I know several restaurants who want to purchase this en masse and, for the price, I defy you to show me better quality in our marketplace.
www.PaintedRock.ca


Dear Friends,

We are thrilled to release our newest vintage of Chardonnay.

Listening to and learning from our vineyards, our evolved farming methods have enabled us to achieve extraordinary balance in the planting block. Spectacular growing conditions then allowed us to perform two harvests of approximately 50% each, 10 days apart to capture specific attributes in the fruit. These harvests were vinified separately, the second harvest undergoing malolactic fermentation, and both were then aged 5 1/2 months in 50% new French oak.

I am very proud of this wine. It has beautifully expressive aromatics, luscious mouthfeel and the characteristic bright acids and mineral quality that our Chardonnay is becoming known for.

We only produced 440 cases of this vintage so please let us know at your earliest convenience if you would like to purchase some. You can order directly from Jill (604 765 4538 or sales@paintedrock.ca) or purchase on our ecommerce website at www.paintedrock.ca. The price has remained unchanged for the past five years at $30.00 per bottle.

I hope to see you all this summer at our temporary tasting room or in our new facility opening this August.

Cheers!

John W. Skinner
Proprietor
Painted Rock Estate Winery

No comments:

Post a Comment